I was lucky enough to be tagged for this award by not just one, but two bloggers! I was tagged by the ever so lovely Alex @ Coffeeloving Bookaholic and the always wonderful Steph @ Stephanie’s Novel Fiction! Seriously, though, these are two amazing bloggers, so please go follow them when you’re finished here!
1. Link to the blogger(s) who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate 8-13 people
4. Ask them 3 questions
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would would it be?
I’d probably have to go with something that I’m always itching to reread, which is A Court of Mist and Fury.
2. What’s your favorite reading spot and why?
I honestly don’t have a favorite reading spot! I basically just read wherever I can sit still for five minutes without my kiddo needing me. 😂
3. What’s your most bookish habit?
I have a lot of bookish habits, I guess. I can make a bookmark out of anything, I always have at least one book with me, I always start a new book as soon as I finish the last one, I rarely read only one book at a time, and I don’t loan out books. I’m not sure which of those is “most” bookish!
1. What is the one non-bookish thing that you absolutely cannot live without?
Since you said thing and not person, I’ll go with internet access.
2. What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
Seeing the Northern Lights in person.
3. What are the top four things you most appreciate in your life?
My family, having a safe place to live, having food on my table, and having enough books to keep me busy for a long time.
1. What bookish release this year has been the biggest disappointment for you?
2. What is your favorite book-to-film adaptation?
3. Would you rather have to only dog-ear your books and never use bookmarks, or lose all your dust jackets?