The WINNER of last week’s “lows” vote was… *drumroll*
LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber!
As promised, I’ll now add this book to my “top-TBR” shelf on Goodreads to remind me to read it within the next 18 months.
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
(books that are LOW on my TBR—vote in the comments for which one I should move UP on my list and I’ll read it within 18 months!)
1. Flawed — Cecelia Ahern
2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth — Carrie Ryan
3. Paper Princess — Erin Watt
4. Monday’s Not Coming — Tiffany D. Jackson
5. Dark Lover — J. R. Ward
I, uh… only added 5 things this week? 🤯
1. Amber & Dusk — Lyra Selene
• YA fantasy
• this is a tentative add so I can remember to check out reviews over the next few months
2. Colder, Vol. 2 — Paul Tobin
• adult horror graphic novel
• I loved Colder, Vol. 1 and need to continue the series!
3. How Long ’til Black Future Month? — N. K. Jemisin
• adult SFF short story collection
• these stories examine a magical alternate reality revolving around topics such as post-Katrina New Orleans, a black mother in the south, and more
4. Gyo — Junji Ito
• adult horror manga
• at this point, I think I just want to read everything Junji Ito creates!
5. Aquicorn Cove — Katie O’Neill
• middle grade fantasy graphic novel
• I adored The Tea Dragon Society so much and I need more from Katie O’Neill!