The themes this month are…
- Fantastic February — Feb 1st→28th
- come join us at Devour Your TBR on Goodreads!
- Splattertine’s Day (#Splattertines2k19) — Feb 1st→14th
- Whitley’s hosting a super badass horror readathon for 2 weeks in February and y’all already know I’m there, right?
Now, on to my TBR!
🦄 = ARC
🌻 = POC rep
🌈 = LGBTQ+ rep
🧙 = Fantastic February
💉 = Splattertine’s Day
- 🧙 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — J. K. Rowling (REREAD)
- Another HP reread! I loved returning to Hogwarts last month. ♥
- 🧙 Elantris — Brandon Sanderson
- I’m finally going to dive into the world of Cosmere!
- 🧙 Rhapsodic — Laura Thalassa
- I’ve been wanting to read this for ages, and it won this month’s Try a Chapter Challenge!
- 🧙♂️ King of Scars — Leigh Bardugo
- I mean… obviously.
- 💉 Horrorstör — Grady Hendrix
- I’ve been meaning to read this for ages and Whitley is one of the people responsible for me checking out Grady’s work to begin with, so it feels fitting to put this on my TBR for her readathon!
- 💉 The Black Farm — Elias Witherow
- I heard this one’s pretty gruesome, so it feels fitting!
UNHAUL Challenge TBR
New plan, because I failed in January haha. Instead of having you suggest books for the current month, you’ll have all month long to choose for the NEXT month! So your suggestions on this post’s comments will be in the running for March.
If you could please pop over to my owned-TBR goodreads shelf HERE and suggest a title for me to read next month, I’ll pick one winner, and I’ll have to either read it by March 31st or UNHAUL it!
I looked at your suggestions on my January TBR, and my February unhaul challenge book will be…
- Sailor Moon: Eternal Edition #1 — Naoko Takeuchi
- thank you to Harker for the suggestion!
Leftover from January
- This Mortal Coil — Emily Suvada
- It Ends With Us — Colleen Hoover
- Binti: The Complete Trilogy — Nnedi Okorafor
- The Nightmare Girl — Jonathan Janz
I know I said last month that I might do away with this section, but I thought instead that this could be a fun way to showcase my unread ARCs for the coming month (without pressuring myself by officially putting them on my TBR).
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss — Kasie West
- We Told Six Lies — Victoria Scott
- 💉 Your Favorite Band Cannot Save You — Scotto Moore
- 🧙 Enchantee — Gita Trelease
- A Danger to Herself and Others — Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- Song For a Whale — Lynne Kelly
- Watch Us Rise — Renee Watson & Ellen Hagan
- 🧙 The Beast’s Heart — Leife Shallcross
- 💉 Black Wings — Megan Hart
- 💉 The Playing Card Killer — Russell James
- The Art of Losing — Lizzy Mason
- 🧙 Gates of Stone — Angus Macallan
- 🧙 Clouded by Envy — Candace Robinson
- 🧙 We Set the Dark on Fire — Tehlor Kay Mejia
- Getting back on track with my ARC releases! January was the first month in a long time where so many ARCs’ release dates passed me by without my having read and reviewed them, and it made me sad, so I want to keep a better eye on my release dates this month.
- More audiobook reading and less mindlessly listening to old Demon Hunter albums on repeat every time I hop in the car.
- More reviews — even if they’re mini reviews, I just need to post more of them and stop letting my ‘RTC’ shelf get so big!
What books on your February TBR are you most excited to read? And PLEASE be sure to suggest an Unhaul Challenge title for me below!