*** “Lows” voting is currently on hold ***
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5 titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”) OR find 5 titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
My “lows” voting list has gotten really long by now, and I need to give myself some time to catch up on it, so I’m going to be leaving my “lows” empty for a little while. Instead, I want to ask you all to tell me which of my “highs” you’re most interested in (or, if you’ve read any of them, what you thought of them) to help me decide which ones to read soonest!
I don’t think this has ever happened before, but… everything I added this week was also hauled in my Stacking the Shelves post yesterday. 😂 I’ll just copy those descriptions over, so… sorry for the super boring Lows & Highs post this week!
- My Fake Rake — Eva Leigh [adult historical romance]
- A historical romance with a fake dating scenario and a geeky hero I’m already swooning over and I haven’t even started it yet. It just sounds SO GOOD! This one just released a few days ago if anyone wants to grab a copy!
- Lost to the Night — Adele Clee [adult paranormal romance; free on kindle]
- A historical vampire romance that has really good reviews, plus it’s the first book in a series, AND it was free! I’m in a big PNR mood right now so I’m hoping to read it in December.
- Beauty in Spring — Kati Wilde [adult paranormal romance novella; kindle unlimited]
- This is a four-piece Beauty and the Beast retelling novella series, and I’m really eager to start it. I randomly remembered a few days ago that I read The Midwinter Mail-Order Bride last year by this writing trio(?) and LOVED it, and while I do want to reread it this year, I also thought it’d be fun to finally try something else by them!
Which book from my “HIGHS” would you read first?
— destiny ♥