It’s time for another round of Tag Thursday! Recently, my awesome friend Kaleena created this Two Truths & A Lie tag, and I felt it was past due for me to do the tag, too! By the way, Kaleena’s birthday is this weekend, and she’s hosting an awesome Edgar Allan Poe readathon to celebrate, so go check it out and join up here!
header image credit to Kaleena!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE — from Kaleena’s post:
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
TWO TRUTHS & A LIE:
- I dog-ear pages on a regular basis.
- I was sorted into Slytherin as a teen.
- I think the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice adaptation is superior to the BBC adaptation.
Which one is the lie? Let me know in the comments if you guessed right (but don’t spoil it for anyone else!).
REVEAL THE LIE:
#2 is the lie! I’ve been sorted into Gryffindor in every single test I’ve taken since I was a kid. ?
t a g s:
twitter | bookstagram | facebook | goodreads