It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
Maybe next week, I’ll actually get back on track with posting these on time, lol. This week has been a whirlwind. I don’t expect this section to change much over the next week because life has been really hectic and stressful this week, and I just want to binge some creepy horror novellas, so I might just focus on that for a bit.
- the shadow of the gods // john gwynne → 11%, last updated Jan 20th
- vespertine // margaret rogerson → 20%, last updated Feb 12th
- a court of silver flames // sarah j. maas → 6%, last updated March 2nd
- in darkness, delight: fear the future // andrew lennon & evans light → 33%, last updated April 3rd
- delilah green doesn’t care // ashley herring blake → 9%, last updated March 17th
- comfort me with apples // catherynne m. valente → 37%, last updated April 13th
What I recently finished:
I only finished one thing over the past week, unfortunately. I was really getting back into a reading mindset, but then we got some very sad medical news about our kitty Lotus last week, and understandably, it threw everything off-kilter a bit.
- dating dr. dil // nisha sharma
This was pretty cute! I didn’t LOVE it but I’m definitely into it enough to continue the series, and it had some really cute moments.
What I’ll read next:
Like I said, right now, I just want short, creepy reads for the ✨escapism✨, so here are a few I’m considering picking up this week:
- and then I woke up // malcolm devlin
- queen of teeth // hailey piper
- below // laurel hightower
- what moves the dead // t. kingfisher
- tender is the flesh // agustina bazterrica
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥