Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday post! This week’s theme is “bookish wishes” and the prompt is to list your Amazon wishlist link along with 10 books you’d most like to add to your collection. I went back and forth a LOT on whether I would join in this week’s theme because I have a hard time posting my wishlist or asking for things, but I know that I really like gifting books to my friends, and so I finally decided, what the hell, I’ll join in! 🤷♀️
My Amazon wishlist is here! ♥
10 books on my wishlist:
- Exquisite Corpse // Poppy Z. Brite → I’ve heard people rave about this for years and never read it!
- Swordheart // T. Kingfisher → I heard Riley rave about this fantasy romance and it sounds SO good. The hero is a spirit trapped in a sword? Whaaaa?!
- Return to the Black Farm // Elias Witherow → The first book in this series was one of the most messed-up horror books I’ve EVER read, and I need more.
- Under the Whispering Door // T.J. Klune → I just want to read all the Klune books now. ♥
- Horseman // Christina Henry → I’ve read almost everything CH has written and loved them all, but I haven’t gotten to this one yet!
- 40-Love // Olivia Dade → I loved the first book in this series and am overdue for continuing it!
- A Marvellous Light // Freya Marske → I’ve been seeing this queer fantasy romance everywhere and it sounds so good.
- Bunny // Mona Awad → I love “weird” thrillers and horror, and I’m told this fits the bill well!
- Harrow County Omnibus, Vol. 1 // Cullen Bunn → This collects the first 4 volumes, and I’ve read the first one and LOVED it!
- Nettle & Bone // T. Kingfisher → Yes, another Kingfisher book, but I heard this has a ghost dog companion?! Sold.
Have you read any of these books, or are any of them on your wishlist?
Let me know in the comments, and feel free to drop a link to your T10T post for the week!
— destiny ♥