It’s time for the End of the Year book tag!
We’re only a couple weeks away from the end of the year, and I meant to do this tag last month, but I figured it’s not too late! I actually have a few tags I want to post over the next week or two, so let’s jump right in. Thank you so much to Jordyn for the tag!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I mean, I always say I’d love to finish the year on a “clean slate” (with no current reads), but if that doesn’t happen, I’d at least like to finish House of Earth and Blood, Wolfsong, Empire of the Vampire, and The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Autumn is almost over at the time that I’m posting this, but I have read lots of autumnal reads this season! To be fair, my most-read genre is horror, which is an autumnal genre overall to a lot of people. 😅
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Nope! All of my anticipated 2022 releases have already come out. That said, there are quite a few January releases I’m very excited for, so I’ll plug those: Bad Cree, Mysteries of Thorn Manor, How to Sell a Haunted House, Tell Me I’m Worthless, What Lies in the Woods, Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun, and of course, Lost in the Moment and Found (which I’ve read and LOVED!).
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2023?
💖 TAGS 💖
I’m going to skip tagging anyone since it’s so close to the end of 2022 already, but if you haven’t done this tag and would like to fit it into your end of year posting plans, consider yourself tagged!
— destiny ♥