It’s time for a look at my February reading life!
It’s time for another wrap-up/haul post — and some fun stats!
What I read:
(each title link will direct you to my review for more thoughts!)
✨ review copy → 💞 buddy/group read → 🔁 re-read → 🎧 audiobook → 🍰 graphic novel/manga
🤷♀️ TBR jar → 🗓️ 2023 TBR → 🌻 seasonal TBR → 😻 Devour Your TBR
- Everything is OK // Debbie Tung 🍰😻
- Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun // Elle Cosimano ✨💞🎧😻
- Death // Laura Thalassa 💞😻
- Why Are You Like This? // Meg Adams ✨🍰😻
- The Assassin’s Blade // Sarah J. Maas 💞🔁🎧
- Housecat Trouble: Lost and Found // Mason Dickerson 🍰😻
- Thinking of You (but not like in a weird creepy way) // Beth Evans ✨🍰😻
- Scream and Scream Again! // R.L. Stine 🎧🤷♀️
- When Sharks Attack With Kindness // Andres J. Colmenares 🍰😻
- My Life Among Humans // Jed M. McGowan ✨🍰😻
- 100 Ways Your Two-Year-Old Can Hurt You // Chen Weng 🍰😻
- Declutter Like a Mother // Allie Casazza 😻
- Tell Me I’m Worthless // Alison Rumfitt ✨🎧
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck // Mark Manson 🤷♀️
And now, for some of my favorite recent hauls:
- Unbreakable // Mira Grant (Subterranean Press hardcover)
- Apocalypse Scenarios // Mira Grant (Subterranean Press hardcover)
- Hell Bent // Leigh Bardugo (B&N exclusive edition)
- Looking Glass Sound // Catriona Ward (eARC; adult horror)
- Thornhedge // T. Kingfisher (eARC; adult fantasy)
- Camp Damascus // Chuck Tingle (eARC; adult horror)
- Arch-Conspirator // Veronica Roth (eARC; adult sci-fi)
- The Crane Husband // Kelly Barnhill (eARC; adult fantasy)
- Nothing but the Rain // Naomi Salman (eARC; adult dystopia)
- The Handyman Method // Nick Cutter & Andrew F. Sullivan (eARC; adult horror)
- Stinetinglers 2 // R.L. Stine (eARC; MG horror)
And finally, a little life update:
This post is SO overdue, but March has just been kind of a doozy of a month so far! The end of February was so chill and productive for bookish stuff that I fully expected to get back on track, but apparently it was just a quick reprieve before the beginning of March. 😅 Anyways, most of February was still non-stop home renovation CHAOS, but we finished up most of that at the end of February and the last week of the month was very nice and quiet! Honestly, I don’t even remember most of last month because we were so busy and exhausted 24/7. 😂 I’d love to give a more exciting life update here, but… that’s what I’ve got! 🤷♀️
How was your month? What was your favorite book you read or hauled, or what was something nice that happened in your life?
— destiny ♥
I can’t wait to see what the renovations will end up looking like at the end! Also, seriously, how do you keep up with all the review copies and staying on track? I feel like I’m drowning in old arcs that I haven’t requested anything new.
You’ve had such a great month for hauling books! I absolutely loved When Sharks attack with Kindness and I’m glad you enjoy it! I hope for this month you can take some time to relax, unwind, and take a little bit of a break from the home renovations! 💜
I love your book haul!