Happy 2020, my loves! It’s a new year, a new decade, and I have new commitments! You’ve all seen me talking about #ARCApocalypse and my big goals for 2020, so I won’t spend time on those, I’ll just say that I have quuuiiiiite the hefty TBR this month… so let’s jump right in! ♥
The themes this month are…
- January Jam Jar — come join us at Devour Your TBR on Goodreads while we pull our reads from a TBR jar! For everything indicated with a ? emoji below, those titles are going into a TBR jar and I’ll pull those randomly alongside my other TBR picks for the month.
- #HappyNewCLEAR — Louise is hosting a fantastic TBR-clearing readathon for the whole month of January! It felt like the perfect way to kick off #ARCApocalypse because I want to take January to work hard on getting a little ahead of schedule with my 2020 ARCs so that I can just stay caught up on them through the rest of the year while also working on my backlist. So, for this readathon, I decided to put ALL of my January and February 2020 ARC releases on this TBR!
Now, on to my TBR!
? buddy/group reads | ✨ #ARCApocalypse | ? graphic novels/manga |
? poetry | ? audiobook | ? kindle unlimited |
? reread | ? january jam jar | ? #StartOnYourShelfathon
Leftover from December:
- previous month’s goals:
- read 15+ books for Short-a-thon ❌ (but I did read almost 15!)
- read 1 holiday romance & 1 holiday horror ✅
- clear all current reads by 11:59pm on December 31st ❌
- At least start every book on January TBR
- Stay on track with all of my buddy reads
- Post at least 3 booktube videos
What book on your TBR are you most excited to read this month?
— destiny ♥