Another month, another TBR ~
I know I say this every month, but seriously… HOW is it already time for a new month?! Time is a figment of our imaginations at this point and I can’t keep up with it. Whatever. ONWARD, WE MARCH! (pun intended)
February goal check-in:
- Read everyday ❌ — I came SO CLOSE to fulfilling this goal! I only missed 4 days in February.
- Finish my entire February TBR by the end of the month ❌ — NOPE lol
- Finish setting up my reading journal ✅ — I did this! I added some new spreads such as a full year-long reading tracker (just for the basics). Maybe soon, I’ll show off some of my spreads!
My goals for March are:
- Read everyday
- Finish my entire Winter TBR by March 20th
- Post a blog post every weekday in March (this is not a super “committed” goal, but I would love to get back to daily posting if I can and I have quite a few tags I’d like to catch up on!)
current reads (leftovers):
This is what I have leftover from my February reads! (I know I have a 4-book current read limit. Shhh. I’ll fix this very soon!)
You might notice a familiar book in this TBR. 😂 Yes, I was reading For the Wolf before, but it had been so long since I had picked it up that I decided to put it aside until a later date! I also have a bigger TBR than normal for this month, but 6 of these should be quick reads, so I’ll allow it.
🌸 For the Wolf // Hannah F. Whitten (review copy + overdue buddy read)
I can’t wait to restart this and finally finish it!
🌸 Waif // Samantha Kolesnik (winter TBR)
I’ve loved the little bit of Samantha’s writing I’ve read so far and I’ve been dying to read this ever since my pre-order arrived!
🌸 A Dowry of Blood // S.T. Gibson (2022 TBR + “12 in 12” TBR)
I am soooo excited to finally read this, and seeing that it’s being re-published by Orbit has me feeling the need to read it ASAP so I can determine whether I need the fancy new hardcover or not. 😅
🌸 A Girl Like Her // Talia Hibbert (buddy re-read)
I’ve been missing the Ravenswood team, so when I saw this on Caro’s TBR for the month, we decided we would buddy read it! It will be my 4th time reading it, and I can’t wait. ♥
🌸 Riot Baby // Tochi Onyebuchi (2022 TBR)
No clue how I haven’t read this yet, seeing as it’s been at the top of my TBR for ages now, but it’s high time I pick it up.
🌸 Her Soul to Take // Harley Laroux (winter TBR + buddy read)
I’ve heard so much hype for this and can’t wait to finally check out this author’s writing, plus I’m buddy reading it with Malliumpkin!
🌸 Delilah Green Doesn’t Care // Ashley Herring Blake (review copy + group read)
I love AHB’s YA and MG books, so I can’t wait to read her adult debut! I had planned on reading this before it released last week, but decided to save it since it’s the March pick for the Hoemance Book Club.
What are you reading this month?
— destiny ♥