The themes this month are…
That’s it! My only other “theme” this month is Girl, you better read some of these damn ARCs before these publishers block your ass.
Now, on to my TBR!
? = ARC
? = POC rep
? = LGBTQ+ rep
? = Monstrous March
- ? Limbs: A Love Story — Tim Meyer
- This was the winner of my Try a Chapter Challenge for the month!
- ? Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets & Prisoner of Azkaban — J. K. Rowling (rereads)
- I was supposed to reread CoS in February, but didn’t get around to it. I want to read them both this month to get back on track!
- ? Cry Wolf — Patricia Briggs
- Since I’m reading the Mercyverse books in the author’s suggested order, it’s time to veer off from the Mercy Thompson series long enough to read a couple of Alpha & Omega books.
- ? The Women in the Walls — Amy Lukavics
- This is one of the March group reads in the Horror Aficionados group on GR! I’ve been wanting to read more by this author. I don’t own this one, so I’ll only be reading it if my library hold comes in on time.
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer — Michelle Hodkin
- Reg and I buddy read the first book last summer and both liked it, so we’re about to buddy read the second book, too!
UNHAUL Challenge TBR
New plan, because I failed in January haha. Instead of having you suggest books for the current month, you’ll have all month long to choose for the NEXT month! So your suggestions on this post’s comments will be in the running for March.
If you could please pop over to my owned-TBR goodreads shelf HERE and suggest a title for me to read next month, I’ll pick one winner, and I’ll have to either read it by March 31st or UNHAUL it!
I looked at your suggestions on my February TBR, and my March unhaul challenge book will be…
- Fear the Drowning Deep — Sarah Glenn Marsh
- thank you to Rachel for the suggestion!
Leftover from February
- ?? Nevernight — Jay Kristoff (reread)
- ?? Aurora Rising — Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- ??? Red, White, & Royal Blue — Casey McQuiston
- ? A Danger to Herself and Others — Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Like last month, I’ll use this section to show some of my upcoming ARC releases that I’m hoping to read ASAP:
- Daisy Jones and the Six — Taylor Jenkins Reid
- If You’re Out There — Katy Loutzenhiser
- The Mystery of Black Hollow Lane — Julia Nobel
- ? Opposite of Always — Justin A. Reynolds
- Other Words for Smoke — Sarah Maria Griffin
- ? Wolf Land — Jonathan Janz
- ? Will Haunt You — Brian Kirk
- ?? The Weight of the Stars — K. Ancrum
- The Witch’s Kind — Louisa Morgan
- Girls with Sharp Sticks — Suzanne Young
- Never-Contented Things — Sarah Porter
- In Another Life — C. C. Hunter
- Perfunctory Affection — Kim Harrison
- As usual, I just want to finally start catching up on ARCs. January is hard on me every year because of seasonal depression, and I was incredibly sick for half of February, so obviously, those two months didn’t see much success here, but March is usually (*knocking on wood, crossing fingers, etc.*) a really good mental health month for me, and if that’s the case this month, I should get a lot of reading done!
- Kick this fantasy slump that’s been plaguing me for several months now! I miss my high fantasy reads, dangit!
- Play the new game I got in a Steam sale a couple of days ago, Rakuen. It’s a story-game about a sick little boy and his mother, and how they create their own little fantasy world to escape into. I’m sure it’ll be heartbreaking but it looks gorgeous.
(image credit to AdventureGamers.com)
What books on your March TBR are you most excited to read? And PLEASE be sure to suggest an Unhaul Challenge title for me below!