It’s that time of year where I want to read all the cozy romances, so luckily for me, Sam over at Fictionally Sam came up with this amazing Mrs. Claus Readathon! It goes from December 15th to 22nd, so we have a whole week to focus on cutesy, sappy, lovey-dovey reads. ?
There are 7 challenges, and while I’m not sure I’ll fill all of them, I decided to make an optimistic TBR with a book picked out for each one!
- Challenge #1: Light the Fire → a wintry/holiday enemies-to-lovers book
- Secret Santa — Kati Wilde
- Challenge #2: Faking the Mistletoe → a fake dating book
- The Midwinter Mail-Order Bride — Kati Wilde (reread)
- Challenge #3: Stranded Together → a romance featuring stranded characters
- Starry Eyes — Jenn Bennett
- Challenge #4: Hot Cocoa Romance → a slow burn romance
- The Duchess War — Courtney Milan (chosen by twitter!)
- Challenge #5: Coming Home → a second chance romance
- Wolf Flight — Vivi Arend
- Challenge #6: Extreme Gifting → a romance featuring winter sports
- Axel — Samantha Whiskey
- Challenge #7: Santa’s Gift → pick a freebie!
- The Winter Quarters — Anna Veriani (because Laura said I needed to read it ASAP ??)
Are you joining the Mrs. Claus Readathon? If so, what’s your TBR looking like?
— destiny ♥
OMG YES! I’m so excited that you’ll be participating! You can catch snooping and TBRing some of these cause WOW THOSE COVERS THOOOO!!!!
I’m just now seeing this but I have had soooo much fun with this readathon! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish my whole TBR by the time it ends but fingers crossed! <3
Man midwinter bride one was so good, now that you’ve brought it up again I think I should reread it too! Hahaha. Enjoy your read a thon 🙂
I started rereading it for the readathon before I realized I didn’t feel like it fit “fake dating” as much as I remembered, so I ended up replacing it with My Fake Rake, but I still think I might reread it for Short-a-thon because I was so enjoying getting back into it lol! They’re so cute and feisty. Thank you!