As usual, click the titles for GR links~ ♥
For the last few months, I’ve been splitting my physical & digital hauls so I could give you more info on the books I’m hauling, but since I started doing Stacking the Shelves posts again (which offer lots of detail on everything I haul!), there’s not much need for that, so we’re bringing it back down to one short ‘n sweet post. If you’d like to view my Stacking the Shelves posts, they’re all right here!
I know last month, I said I was bringing back physical photos of my hauls, buuuut I’m kind of typing this up at the last minute and haven’t had good lighting at any time while I’ve been home for the last few WEEKS, so… we’ll be back to normal next month, I guess. ?
This feels like a HUGE haul, but it was my birthday on the 16th, so I got lots of goodies from some really lovely friends! ♥ Thank you to everyone who sent gifts and birthday wishes!
PHYSICAL PURCHASES & GIFTS:
- Assassin’s Apprentice: The Illustrated Edition (pre-order)
- A Conjuring of Light: Collector’s Edition (pre-order)
- Sailor Moon Eternal Edition: #2 (thank you, Cathy!)
- I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 2: Fluff My Life (thank you, Ellyn!)
- Ninth House (pre-order)
- Red, White & Royal Blue (thank you, Lacy!)
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market (double thank you, Lacy!)
- What the Woods Keep (thank you, Emily!)
- Artificial Condition (thank you, Owl!)
- Sea Witch (thank you, Reg!)
- Love in Focus, Vol. 2 (thank you, Kathy!)
PHYSICAL REVIEW COPIES:
- The Fearing #3: Air & Dust and #4: Earth & Ember
- A Constellation of Roses
- Sick Kids in Love
- Find Me Their Bones
- Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things
DIGITAL PURCHASES & GIFTS:
- Fix Her Up
- Bad Apples 1, 2, & 3
- The Grief Frequency (thank you, Bex!)
- Offline (double thank you, Bex!)
- My Life as a White Trash Zombie (triple thank you, Bex!)
- Exorcist Falls
DIGITAL REVIEW COPIES:
- Dreams of Lake Drukka & Exhumation
- Dead Meat: Day 1 & Day 2
- The House in the Cerulean Sea
- Scavenger Hunt
- The Modern Witchcraft Guide to Magickal Herbs
- No Longer Human
- A Breath Too Late
- When You Know What I Know
- Bird Brain
- Watch Over Me
- Physical Library Loans:
- Digital Library Loans (including subscription services):
- Man-Eaters, Vol. 1 (hoopla)
- Frazzled: Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom (hoopla)
- The Wicked + The Divine: Book One (hoopla)
- Clive Barker’s Hellraiser Omnibus, Vol. 1 (hoopla)
- The Bloody Best of Lenore (hoopla)
- Film/TV Purchases:
- Nothing this month!
- Video Game Purchases:
- My Time at Portia [PC] (Humble Bundle! I’ve been meaning to get this for a while, and sadly… I’m kind of disappointed in it so far? I think I just need to play it a bit more and get used to it, but the PC version is preeeetty glitchy for me.)
What was your favorite thing you hauled this month — or if you didn’t haul anything, is there anything you hope to haul soon? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥
Awesome haul!! Happy belated bday!!
I can’t believe I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You got some great looking books! I haven’t read What the Woods Keep by Katya de Becerra but I do have an eARC of her soon to be released Oasis that I can’t wait to read!
Awesome haul, Destiny! AAH you got Fix Her Up! I cannot wait to read this book, because it sounds amazing. I went a tiny bit over budget this month and um…yeah. I basically bought as many Sherrilyn McQueen books in the Dark Hunter series as I could and I got a few of them at a really good price so I’m super happy about that. I do however have to say that out of all the books I got I’m most excited to read Cross Breed by Lora Leigh. I’m scared of it though lol Happy reading!!!
Thank you! That’s awesome, I don’t blame you, especially if you got them at a good deal 🙂 I heard those books were really good! Happy reading to you too!
SO MANY GOODIES! I’m so glad you had such an awesome haul <3
I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY AND i AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND. Or… was I just waiting for you to replenish your wishlists? No one will know!
Great haul, so many books!
You are not a terrible friend no matter what EVER!! Ever ever ever. I love you!