Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
Physical Review Copies:
- A Constellation of Roses — Miranda Asebedo [YA magical realism]
- A contemporary story with a touch of magical realism about a girl who has to choose between going to jail for theft, or moving in with her long-lost magical relatives.
- The Fearing #4: Earth and Ember — John F.D. Taff [adult horror]
- Sick Kids in Love — Hannah Moskowitz [YA contemporary]
- A girl with rheumatoid arthritis meets/falls for another teen with chronic illness. The tagline is “they don’t die in this one” and it’s own-voices rep, so I’m immediately stoked for this.
- Find Me Their Bones — Sara Wolf [YA fantasy]
Digital Review Copies:
- When You Know What I Know — Sonja K. Solter [MG contemporary]
- A MG novel in verse about abuse. Ouch, my heart already hurts. 🙁
- Bird Brain — Chuck Mullin [adult humor comics]
- Watch Over Me — Mila Gray [YA romance]
- I’ve never heard of this author, but something about this plot kind of grabbed me? A girl who’s used to protecting her mom and sister from her abusive dad has to learn how to let someone in when her military brother’s best friend comes home with a promise to take care of her.
- Exorcist Falls — Jonathan Janz [adult horror; kindle sale]
- I’ve been meaning to buy this for a while! I still want a print copy because it looks so badass, but of course I had to get the ebook while it was on sale, too.
Physical Purchases & Gifts:
- Love in Focus, Vol. 2 — Yoko Nogiri [YA romance manga]
- Thank you, Kathy!
Library & Kindle Unlimited Borrows:
- Nothing this week!
— destiny ♥