Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
Physical Review Copies:
- A Constellation of Roses — Miranda Asebedo [YA magical realism]
- A contemporary story with a touch of magical realism about a girl who has to choose between going to jail for theft, or moving in with her long-lost magical relatives.
- The Fearing #4: Earth and Ember — John F.D. Taff [adult horror]
- Sick Kids in Love — Hannah Moskowitz [YA contemporary]
- A girl with rheumatoid arthritis meets/falls for another teen with chronic illness. The tagline is “they don’t die in this one” and it’s own-voices rep, so I’m immediately stoked for this.
- Find Me Their Bones — Sara Wolf [YA fantasy]
Digital Review Copies:
- When You Know What I Know — Sonja K. Solter [MG contemporary]
- A MG novel in verse about abuse. Ouch, my heart already hurts. 🙁
- Bird Brain — Chuck Mullin [adult humor comics]
- Watch Over Me — Mila Gray [YA romance]
- I’ve never heard of this author, but something about this plot kind of grabbed me? A girl who’s used to protecting her mom and sister from her abusive dad has to learn how to let someone in when her military brother’s best friend comes home with a promise to take care of her.
- Exorcist Falls — Jonathan Janz [adult horror; kindle sale]
- I’ve been meaning to buy this for a while! I still want a print copy because it looks so badass, but of course I had to get the ebook while it was on sale, too.
Physical Purchases & Gifts:
- Love in Focus, Vol. 2 — Yoko Nogiri [YA romance manga]
- Thank you, Kathy!
Library & Kindle Unlimited Borrows:
- Nothing this week!
— destiny ♥
something about that YA romance cover SCREAMS NA romance… will be on the lookout for your thoughts ?
I thought the same thing when I saw it!
Great haul! I really want to read Sick Kids in Love!
I hope you enjoy all of them!
I just recently read A Constellation of Roses and LOVED it! The characters are absolutely incredible and the story as a whole filled me with so much hope.
When You Know What I Know is one I’m DYING to read. And I haven’t read a Mila Gray book before either but Watch Over Me sounds really good? I just looked all of her books up and all of her covers are so nice! I might have to try and get one from the library.
I’m finally reading A Constellation of Roses and I love it already! The characters just give me so many feelings. I think I’m about halfway through so I’m glad to hear it sounds like the second half is great, too ♥
I actually just read Bird Brain!
I’ve heard of A Constellation of Roses, I do believe it is on my TBR list, so I’ll probably get to it at some point at a future date after it comes out.
Ah this is a lovely haul! I’ll be looking forward to your thoughts on Sick Kids in Love, that one sounds great! 🙂
i just read find me their bones and it was so good!! i liked the first one but my love for the cast just grew & grew in the sequel. the finale is going to wreck me.
i’m currently reading sick kids in love and it’s so good so far. you can tell the chronic illness rep is #ownvoices and we need more disability & ci rep in ya
Ahhh I’m so glad you loved Find Me Their Bones!! I’m still waiting on the publisher to send the first one so I can do a review of the first 2, hopefully it’ll arrive soon ?♥
And I’m SO GLAD the rep in Sick Kids in Love is so good. I can’t wait to start it!