Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic was supposed to be about books I meant to read in 2018 but didn’t, but I wanted to narrow it down to debut novels released in 2018 that I meant to read, but didn’t (and will try to read this year!).
1. A Thousand Perfect Notes — C. G. Drews
I honestly can’t believe I haven’t read this! I pre-ordered it months before it released and was so excited to support Cait (or Paperfury, for some of you!), and yet I know this is gonna wreck my heart so I haven’t read it yet?! Dammit, I am prioritizing this ASAP, tears or no tears.
2. The Beauty That Remains — Ashley Woodfolk
3. Sea Witch — Sarah Henning
4. Nothing Left to Burn — Heather Ezell
5. Always Never Yours — Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
(Emily wasn’t a 2018 debut, but Austin was!)
6. Not Even Bones — Rebecca Schaeffer
7. Heart of Thorns — Bree Barton
8. You’ll Miss Me When I’m Gone — Rachel Lynn Solomon
9. The Wicked Deep — Shea Ernshaw
10. American Panda — Gloria Chao