The results are in, and here are the votes:
I can’t promise that I’ll follow these results in EXACT order, but I’m going to try my best! I already have a buddy read planned in October for The Scorpio Races, which means I need to hurry up and read Winter and Shatter Me in September!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s prompt was a back to school freebie, which made me think about assigned reading lists, which reminded me of my “Must Read in 2018” list.
I created a list of 24 books to read in 2018, and so far, I’ve only completed 12 of them. The good news is that there’s still a lot of 2018 left!
Since there are 12 books left on my list, this will be a Top 12 Tuesday instead of a Top 10 Tuesday!
At the end of the post, please VOTE on the poll or COMMENT and let me know at least TWO (2) books I should prioritize first from this list! I’ll tally up the votes after a week or two, and go in order of you guys’ votes! ♥
The poll is officially CLOSED!
1. Shutter — Courtney Alameda
2. Traitor’s Blade — Sebastien de Castell
3. It Ends With Us — Colleen Hoover
4. The Long Walk — Stephen King/Richard Bachman
5. The Alchemists of Loom — Elise Kova
6. Shatter Me — Tahereh Mafi
7. Winter — Marissa Meyer
8. The Name of the Wind — Patrick Rothfuss
9. The Foxhole Court — Nora Sakavic
10. The Mime Order — Samantha Shannon
11. The Scorpio Races — Maggie Stiefvater
12. The Thief — Megan Whalen Turner