Top 10 Tuesday

T10T — Characters I Wish Were on Twitter

February 25, 2020

TTT-Big2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week’s theme is to pick 10 characters I’d follow on social media!

25526296

Onishi Sumi

Mainly because her posts would be hilarious and make no sense 90% of the time, while they’d be deep AF the other 10%.

30969741. sy475

Rook

I want a social media account following Rook as he explores the modern human world, and he could just make hilarious, confused commentary on everything.

22571663

Damianos

In a modern setting, Damen’s entire Instagram feed would be sexy candid shots of Laurent, himself and Nikandros performing wasted karaoke, and puppies. PROVE ME WRONG, I DARE YOU.

26114463

Ashlinn Järnheim

I wanted to go with Mia until I remembered she wouldn’t have social media in the first place, so my next pick from this series would be Ash. Her entire feed would be gay as hell so we’d get along fine.

32075671. sy475

Maverick “Big Mav” Carter

Let’s be real: Big Mav is the underrated star of THUG, and we all know he’d be bringing the dad jokes non-stop and I would live for it.

3. sy475

Hermione Granger

Hermione is so smart that I feel like she’d be that person who’s constantly making threads explaining super in-depth stuff and teaching me new things (or explaining things I thought I knew in a new light), and really, we all need social media friends who can teach us things!

39933692. sy475

Luca Ward

I think Luca would probably post a lot of music and movies-related stuff, but I also think there would be a LOT of baby goat videos and candid Imre pics. 😍😂

42201395

Silas

Ahhh, sweet Silas, our weird little demon friend. Sure, on the outside, he’s all “meh, who needs humans, I hate ’em”, but then you’d look at his “likes” and it would probably be, I dunno, endless videos of babies being cute.

13206828. sy475

Crescent Moon

Cress’s feed would be endless baby animals and cute little pieces of art and fun facts about space. Honestly. All the best cutesy lunar witch vibes. ♥

43884209

Chloe Brown

… I just really want her to be my friend 😭💖

What characters would you love to follow on social media?

destiny

twitter | booktube | bookstagram | facebook | goodreads

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  • Reply Jess @ Jessticulates February 25, 2020 at 3:19 am

    Great list! I haven’t read Captive Prince, but Damianos definitely sounds like someone I’d want to follow on social media, too, and Cress would be so sweet to follow. Hermione made my list this week, too!

  • Reply evelynreads1 February 25, 2020 at 3:38 am

    Oh I would love to follow Sumi and Ashlinn!

    (www.evelynreads.com)

  • Reply lydiaschoch February 25, 2020 at 7:11 am

    I’d follow Onishi in a heartbeat.

    My TTT .

  • Reply dinipandareads February 25, 2020 at 9:18 am

    Omg yes, Cress’ feed would be amazing! And I was actually thinking of putting Silas on my list, actually I was thinking of putting all three of them on my list lol they’d be really awesome to follow. Great list 🙂

  • Reply Poinsettia February 25, 2020 at 10:43 am

    Cress and Hermione would be great to follow! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

  • Reply Leslie February 25, 2020 at 2:33 pm

    Haha! I totally picked Mia. I feel like i she did… it would be totally ironic and full of crazy things.

    My TTT!

  • Reply The Sassy Library Fox February 25, 2020 at 4:03 pm

    I’d so follow Damianos account! *lol* <3 Love my two boys to bits and pieces! And yes, Hermione would teach us amazing things! =)

  • Reply harpergraeblog February 25, 2020 at 5:10 pm

    such a great list

  • Reply Malka @ Paper Procrastinators February 25, 2020 at 9:56 pm

    I feel like you summed up these characters so well! I can definitely see Rook just commenting on every mundane interaction that we take for granted. There would be endless content! And I think that Silas would definitely follow Cress so he could like all her cute posts. They’d end up becoming friends for sure!

  • Reply Brooke Lorren February 25, 2020 at 10:50 pm

    I haven’t read any of these books but several are on my TBR. I like the idea of cute baby animals :-).

  • Reply Kayla @ Books and Blends February 28, 2020 at 7:22 pm

    I would definitely follow Hermione on twitter!

  • Reply Meeghan reads March 8, 2020 at 11:20 am

    Yes to the above, but also Jude and Cardan (with separate accounts)

  • Say hello! ♥

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    %d bloggers like this: