What a fun award tag! I was lucky enough to be nominated for this one by both Alex @ Coffeeloving Bookoholic and Lily at Cheeky Booky! They both have wonderful blogs, so do check them both out when you’re finished here!
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
1. Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
2. The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
3. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
4. If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. Do you listen to music while reading? If yes, what’s your favorite music to listen to?
Sometimes! If I do, it can’t be music that has singing, or I’ll usually just end up distracted. I mostly listen to soundtracks or Explosions in the Sky, Caspian, etc.
2. If you had to choose, would you rather live near the mountains or at the beach?
Well, I currently live in the mountains, and I’m not a big fan of it. It’s definitely not all it’s cracked up to be. That said, I don’t want to live anywhere hot (I’m miserable enough with how hot it is here!). I guess I’d say a beach if it could be in the pacific northwest.
3. In case you’re watching booktube, who is your favorite booktuber and why?
I don’t really have a favorite! I don’t watch very much booktube so I don’t know a lot of the booktubers aside from the obvious ones (like Reagan, Jesse, etc.). Do you guys have any suggestions?
1. What fictional world would you like to live in?
I’d be pretty happy in the Night Court, especially in Velaris, if there isn’t a war being waged currently…
2. What is your favorite OTP?
I honestly can’t pick just one! There’s Feyre/Rhysand, Harry/Hermione, Hanna/Nik, Jim/Pam, Leslie/Ben, Cress/Thorne, Hazel/Gus… We could really be here all day.
3. What book makes you cry the most?
I’m willing to admit I actually cry pretty easily, but a few that come to mind that just totally destroyed me are A Monster Calls, ACOWAR, Mockingjay, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
My questions for the nominees:
1. You like reviewing books, but do you also like reading reviews? If so, before or after you read the book?
2. What was the last book you DNF’d, and why?
3. Is there a “junk food” book that you secretly think is kind of awful, but you still love it?
yay, thanks for answering my questions! ?
check you booksandlala – her channel is so cool! and i love her vlogs and closet unhauls ?
btw – just finished “a monster calls” and i can’t, i just can’t! ???
Will do – thank you! Oh man… I’m sorry for your broken heart. ❤❤
Love this and love your answers!! Leslie and Ben are the true OTP
Thank you! Lol right? I swear, the episode with the little bitty park makes me cry.
Yes OMG ? everything about that show is amazing
I love your questions! ❤️ I love junk food books… they aren’t the best but are so speedy and easy to read… you just zip through them! Love it!
Me, too! And thank you!