I grabbed this tag from one of my faves, Laura! I don’t know who it’s originally credited to, so if you know, please tell me in the comments so I can add their link! ♥
1. are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Oh, yeah. I actually did a post about 10 of them earlier this week!
2. do you have an autumnal books to transition into the end of the year?
Not really. If I did, though… it’d probably be An Enchantment of Ravens.
3. is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I’ll probably steal Laura’s answer and go with The Queen of Nothing since I haven’t read it yet, even though I do already own it!
4. what are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Since it’s already halfway through December, I’ll just say I’d like to finish two of my current reads (Capturing the Devil & Gideon the Ninth), plus I want to read 10 Blind Dates since it takes place during holiday break!
5. is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Given how much I already am adoring Gideon the Ninth, I could easily see it being my 20919 favorite!
6. have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Holy shit, have I ever. ??? I bought a new bullet journal and have been bookmarking endless reading-related spreads to help me stay better organized, I have lists everywhere of goals and plans, I’m hosting a year-long readathon… yeah, we gonna be busy in 2020, y’all.
I’m not tagging anyone, but if you want to do this tag, please ping back to me or drop a link to yours in the comments so I can read your answers! ♥
— destiny ♥
twitter | booktube | bookstagram | facebook | goodreads