It’s time for a weekly check-in!
Happy March, everyone! My big goal for the month is to get back to “normal” a bit now that most of our home reno work is done: reading more, resting more, and getting back into a normal blog and bookstagram schedule. The past few days have been super laid-back and full of positive energy and it’s honestly been the best! 🥰
I’m all about the audiobooks right now and if I can keep that trend going, watch out, Goodreads goal 😈
- Thinking of You (but not like in a weird creepy way) // Beth Evans → ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Scream and Scream Again! // edited by R.L. Stine → ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Assassin’s Blade // Sarah J. Maas → ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (RE-READ)
This list keeps somehow growing 😅
📚 current reads 📚
- House of Earth and Blood // Sarah J. Maas → 71%
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires // Grady Hendrix → 35%
- Swordheart // T. Kingfisher → 16%
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue // V.E. Schwab → 15%
- Book Lovers // Emily Henry → 47%
- From Blood and Ash // Jennifer L. Armentrout → 15%
- The Exorcist’s House // Nick Roberts → 12%
- What Lies in the Woods // Kate Alice Marshall → 40%
- Haunted Healthcare // Richard Estep → 20%
- Godkiller // Hannah Kaner → 9%
- Messy Minimalism // Rachelle Crawford → 6%
- Throne of Glass // Sarah J. Maas → 41% (RE-READ)
- Churn the Soil // Steve Stred → 10%
- Fruits Basket Collector’s Edition, Vol. 1 // Natsuki Takaya → 67% (RE-READ)
“Getting back to normal” hasn’t included a lot of time for watching or playing things lately, but we did re-watch Moana for the billionth time a few days ago and I cried… just like I always do. ♥
Heads up: you can always friend me on Letterboxd if you wanna see my movie mini reviews!
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Is anything exciting happening in your life? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥
I’m about to start of ToG reread myself. Yay for laid back days and all the positive energy. Hope March treats you well!
I’m currently rereading The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton and I will be starting The Witch and the Vampire today as well.
‘Moana’ always makes me cry at the end 😭 Are you reading ‘House of Ears and Blood’ for the first time?! Ohh boy!! Everyone I know is reading ‘Throne of Glass’ too and it makes me want to do a re-read
I finished Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires a… week or two ago? Honestly who knows with time anymore 😂 I read it with my sister and we really enjoyed it! I’m planning to read Godkiller and What Lies in the Woods next!
I’m currently reading The Night She Disappeared with my sister and Siege and Storm because I want to reread all of them before Season 2 comes out lol. Plus I’ve never read the King of Scars duology. And then I’m finally reading Legendborn