It’s time for a weekly check-in!
I finally feel like I’m getting back into some semblance of a routine again and it’s awesome! I’ve been listening to audiobooks pretty much nonstop, buying way too many books, and I checked out a whole stack of graphic novels from the library last week (my first time browsing a physical library branch since 2020!!), so I can only hope I keep up this feeling I’ve been having lately of wanting to read non-stop! I was feeling a little slumpy so far this year from all the busy work with renovation stuff, so it’s nice to feel normal again! 🥰
I don’t even know what’s going on with the absolute slew of amazing reads I’m having lately, but I really hope it keeps up!
- Throne of Glass // Sarah J. Maas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (RE-READ)
- Messy Minimalism // Rachelle Crawford ❌ DNF
- Crown of Midnight // Sarah J. Maas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (RE-READ)
- What Lies in the Woods // Kate Alice Marshall ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires // Grady Hendrix ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Moth Keeper // Kay O’Neill ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Annihilation // Jeff VanderMeer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Heir of Fire // Sarah J. Maas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (RE-READ)
- Batcat // Meggie Ramm ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One of my March goals was to reduce my list of current reads, but that hasn’t really happened! I’m definitely planning on carrying that goal over into April, though, because I see quite a few things on this list that I know I could knock out quickly if I commit to it!
📚 current reads 📚
- House of Earth and Blood // Sarah J. Maas → 71%
- Swordheart // T. Kingfisher → 16%
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue // V.E. Schwab → 15%
- Book Lovers // Emily Henry → 47%
- From Blood and Ash // Jennifer L. Armentrout → 15%
- The Exorcist’s House // Nick Roberts → 12%
- Haunted Healthcare // Richard Estep → 20%
- Godkiller // Hannah Kaner → 9%
- Churn the Soil // Steve Stred → 10%
- Fruits Basket Collector’s Edition, Vol. 1 // Natsuki Takaya → 67% (RE-READ)
- Silent Dawn // C.L. Raven → 18%
- Do I Have to Wear Black? // Mortellus →
- Is It Hot in Here (Or Am I Suffering for All Eternity for the Sins I Committed on Earth)? // Zach Zimmerman → 74%
- Stop Buying Bins: & other blunt but practical advice from a home organizer // Bonnie Borromeo Tomlinson → 43%
BABYMETAL is fully about to pull me back into my J-rock era for the first time in a looong time. I’m obsessed with this edition of this song right now. ♥
Heads up: you can always friend me on Letterboxd if you wanna see my movie mini reviews!
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Is anything exciting happening in your life? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥