It’s time for a weekly check-in!
Happy April, friends! I’m feeling pretty good about this week so far. How is April treating you all so far? Do any of you have anything exciting planned? We’re not religious, so Easter isn’t a huge deal in our house, but I do love coloring eggs with the kiddo and giving him an Easter basket. Plus, I might treat myself to some half-off candy next week. 😂
I think my little fixation with self-help books specifically geared towards de-cluttering and home organization might be finally coming to an end, mainly because most of the ones I’ve picked up lately have been a massive disappointment and have made me realize that I think I’ve learned mostly everything there is to know, and also that way too many bloggers have written books on the subject that are basically just ripoffs of other bloggers’ books. 😅
- Stop Buying Bins: & other blunt but practical advice from a home organizer // Bonnie Borromeo Tomlinson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Is it Hot in Here (Or Am I Suffering for All Eternity for the Sins I Committed on Earth)? // Zach Zimmerman ⭐⭐💫
- Tidy the F*ck Up: The American Art of Organizing Your Sh*t // Messie Condo ⭐
- Viral Lives // Felix I.D. Dimaro ⭐⭐⭐💫
- Queen of Shadows // Sarah J. Maas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (RE-READ)
I, uh… I got an eARC of my most anticipated 2023 release and I’m not okay 🥲
📚 current reads 📚
- House of Earth and Blood // Sarah J. Maas → 71%
- Swordheart // T. Kingfisher → 16%
- Book Lovers // Emily Henry → 47%
- From Blood and Ash // Jennifer L. Armentrout → 15%
- The Exorcist’s House // Nick Roberts → 12%
- Haunted Healthcare // Richard Estep → 20%
- Godkiller // Hannah Kaner → 9%
- Churn the Soil // Steve Stred → 10%
- Fruits Basket Collector’s Edition, Vol. 1 // Natsuki Takaya → 67% (RE-READ)
- Silent Dawn // C.L. Raven → 18%
- Do I Have to Wear Black? // Mortellus → 7%
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue // V.E. Schwab → 15%
- Black Cranes: Tales of Unquiet Women // Lee Murray & Geneve Flynn → 22%
- Tombs // Junji Ito → 30%
- The Fragile Threads of Power // V.E. Schwab → 3%
Nothing exciting to report here, though I guess I could tell you that I am strongly considering restarting my save file in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town today!
Heads up: you can always friend me on Letterboxd if you wanna see my movie mini reviews!
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Is anything exciting happening in your life? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥