WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I finally made some progress towards finishing It Ends With Us and This Mortal Coil! At the rate I’m going, though, it feels like I’ll never finish this Nevernight reread because I’m just not listening to audiobooks right now. Every time I get in the car lately, all I want is to repeat the same Beartooth song. ?
- This Mortal Coil — 21%
- Nevernight (reread) — 10%
- It Ends With Us — 58%
- Gates of Stone — 23%
- The Black Farm — 66%
- At the Cemetery Gates: Volume 2 — 47%
✨ review copy
? graphic novel/manga/poetry
? children’s book
? from this month’s TBR
?♀️ mood read
- ✨ Clouded By Envy — ★★★1/2
- ?♀️ Blasphemy! — ★★★★★
- ?♀️ Second Chance Summer — ★★★★★
- ? Grey (Mercy Thompson short story) — ★★★★★ (not pictured)
I didn’t get too much completing done over the last week, even though I feel like I read a lot. ?
With the end of the month coming up fast, my main goal is to finish all of my current reads. Beyond that, I’m aiming for a couple of ARCs and a reread:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (reread)
- Red, White, & Royal Blue
- Wolf Land