WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Nevernight (audio reread) — 15%
- Aurora Rising — 39%
- The Witch’s Kind — 27%
- You Must Not Miss — 50%
- The Beast’s Heart — 39%
- An Enchantment of Ravens (reread) — 10%
- The Near Witch — 24%
- Small Town Hearts — 5%
I swore to myself that I wouldn’t let my currently-reading shelf get above 5-6 books at any given time this year because every time I do, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! I end up sitting at the same progress points on the same books for days or weeks on end because I forget what I’m reading. It doesn’t help that I read almost nothing over the last week. ?
✨ review copy
? graphic novel/manga/poetry
? from this month’s TBR
?♀️ mood read
- ✨? Will Haunt You ⭐⭐⭐
- ??♀️ Kristy’s Great Idea ⭐⭐⭐
- ??♀️ Giant Days, Vol. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ?♀️ Untouchable ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✨? Girls with Sharp Sticks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✨??♀️ If My Body Could Speak ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✨?❌ Rayne & Delilah’s Midnite Matinee (DNF) (not pictured because I’d already made the collage and was too lazy to update it)
I know what you’re thinking: “But Destiny, you finished six books last week!” Yeah, okay, but 2 were graphic novels, 1 was a 100-pg (or less maybe?) poetry book, and 1 was a pretty short romance book. (Oh, and a DNF, because it enraged me.) I have been SO BUSY and I hate it. ? I just want to read, dammit…
Current reads. Current reads. Current reads. That’s all I want. To finish ALL of these. Oh, and I need to start one book for a blog tour:
- In Another Life