WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I think I might make myself a rule that, if I don’t complete You Must Not Miss by next week’s WWW, I have to DNF it, because this is ridiculous. I enjoyed the first little chunk of it, so why can’t I find the motivation to finish it?!
- You Must Not Miss — 13%
- Sorcery of Thorns — 13%
- The Dark Game — 17%
- The Art of Losing — 38%
- Dead Until Dark (reread) — 12%
- Godsgrave — 24%
✨ review copy
🍰 graphic novel/manga/poetry
📆 from this month’s TBR
🤷♀️ mood read
⌛ set aside for later
I didn’t complete very much this week, but I finally did some mood reading and it felt so nice!
- ✨🍰 Hotel Dare ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✨📆 Girls on the Verge ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🤷♀️ The Doctor’s Discretion ⭐⭐
- 🤷♀️ Criminal Intentions: The Cardigans (S1E1) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✨ The Beast’s Heart ⌛
- I’m just setting this aside until I’m in the mood for audiobooks, because right now, I’m just in a podcast & music mood. (damn you, flora cash & NoSleep)
I don’t really have any goals for the next week. I just want to keep focusing on reading whatever makes me happy and keeps me out of a slump!