WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
This week, my “finish or DNF” goal will be my reread of Dead Until Dark!
- Sorcery of Thorns — 44%
- I finally located my ARC (whoops) and started reading this again, and dear gods, it is amazing. I’ve been too busy the last couple of days to read anything at all and it’s killing me because I want to binge the rest of this in one sitting.
- Dead Until Dark (reread) — 48%
- I have no idea why this reread is taking me so long! I usually fly through rereads. I think it’s because Bill is getting on my nerves so much.
- Godsgrave — 24%
- Same as last week, I haven’t had the damn time to just sit down and spend a few hours with my favorite assassin lady.
- In Darkness, Delight — 6%
- I’ve gotta hurry up and read this! I feel like my buddy read partner, Cassie, must be hating how long this is taking me. 😭😂 I’m sorry, Cassie! ♥
- New Orleans Rush — 10%
- This has been cute so far, it just hasn’t hooked me yet.
- The Name of the Wind — 5%
- I know this will probably take me forever to read since it’s so long, but I am LOVING it so far. I’ve been alternating between the print copy & audiobook and enjoying both formats a lot.
- The Right Swipe — 9%
- I love this author’s writing style so far! Again, I’ve just been too busy, but once I get a free evening, I think I’ll read it all in one go, honestly.
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life — 13%
- I’ve had this on loan from the library for ages and finally started it a few nights ago, and it’s pretty great so far. I don’t like self-help books much, but this has such a great narrative voice and she makes a lot of good points already.
- The Foxhole Court — 8%
- This is pretty okay so far — I think I’ll like it more when I get further in.
- A Girl Like Her — 20% (reread)
- Yes, I know I JUST reread this a few weeks ago, but: 1) it’s my comfort reread of choice when I’m busy or stressed, and 2) I found out that, since I had bought the ebook in the past, the audiobook was only $1.99! I’m loving this narrator.
✨ review copy
🍰 graphic novel/manga/poetry
📆 from this month’s TBR
🤷♀️ mood read
❌ DNF/set aside for later
So busy. So tired of being so busy.
- ❌ The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning (not what I expected!)
- 🤷♀️ The Fortune Box ⭐⭐
- ❌ The Last Time I Lied (nope, can’t do it.)
- 🍰🔁 Monstress, Vol. 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (I liked it even better this time than the 1st time!)
- 🍰🤷♀️ Fence, Vol. 2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Given how many current reads I have, the chances of me getting to more than 1 or 2 of these is slim to none, but I’m going to be optimistic. 😂
- Ragged Alice
- Little Darlings
- Shout Out
- The Bride Test
- Hope and Other Punchlines
- House of Skin