WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
This week, my “finish or DNF” goal will be The Work of Art! This was another of those weeks where I got sick of looking at the same old titles on my currently-reading shelf and set a ton of them aside.
- The Work of Art
- Rules for Vanishing
- A Court of Mist and Fury (reread)
- Growing Things and Other Stories
- Fence, Vol. 3
- Rolling in the Deep
- The Magick of Food
✨ review copy
🍰 graphic novel/manga
👶 children’s book
📆 from this month’s TBR
🤷♀️ mood read
⌛ set aside for later
- ✨⌛ Imaginary Friend (not feeling this right now)
- ✨⌛ Dahlia Black (picking this up when I’m in more of a sci-fi mood!)
- ⌛ You May Now Kill the Bride (it was my Finish or DNF pick and I didn’t finish it in time)
- ⌛ Wolfsong (I decided to save this as a “reward” for myself after I finish some ARCs because I read the first few chapters and was kind of immediately in love?!?!)
- 🔁❌ Dreamland (not in the right head space for this reread, sadly)
- 🔁❌ The Perks of Being a Wallflower (also not in the right head space for this)
- 🔁🎧⌛ The Raven Boys (I was loving this reread but I KNOW I don’t have time to reread the whole series before the new book, so I’ll pick the reread back up afterwards!)
- ✨ The Ritual Yearbook ⭐ (holy shit this was SO BAD)
I still want to get my current reads list down to five (5) or less this week… we’ll see.
Have you read any of the titles I mentioned in this post, or are any on your TBR? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥