It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I swore I was going to get this list down to 3 or 4 titles by today, but, you know what? Somehow, Fortnite has consumed my life. 😂 I play it every day with my spouse and our five-year-old, and our five-year-old’s obsession with Spiderman means that I have also been playing on his account in my free time to level him up enough to get him the special Spiderman skins from the bonus Battle Pass rewards. I’m not mad about it. 😂
- the shadow of the gods // john gwynne → 11%, last updated Jan 20th
- dead silence // s.a. barnes → 40%, last updated March 14th
- vespertine // margaret rogerson → 20%, last updated Feb 12th
- gallant // v.e. schwab → 74%, last updated March 15th
- a court of silver flames // sarah j. maas → 6%, last updated March 2nd
- in darkness, delight: fear the future // andrew lennon & evans light → 33%, last updated March 9th
- damaged goods // talia hibbert (RE-READ) → 16%, last updated March 15th
What I recently finished:
Despite lots of time spent gaming and working, I did get a bit of very exciting reading done this week!
- her soul to take // harley laroux
Holy hell, I loved this SO MUCH. It was so dark, and captivating, and I loved the characters (even though Rae made some Questionable™️ choices sometimes lmao). I can’t wait to continue the series!
- you’ve lost a lot of blood // eric larocca
You all know by now that I adore Eric’s work, so I was HYPED when they dropped this surprise novella last week! I ordered the paperback immediately, but they were so sweet and sent me the ebook to go ahead and read while waiting on my paperback to arrive. 🥺 I loved it, no surprise there!
- waif // samantha kolesnik
I’ve been wanting to read this nonstop since my pre-order arrived, and finally picked it up last night. I’m so glad that I did! It was so weird and dark and surprisingly heavy, but also, I loved it tremendously.
What I’ll read next:
I realized just a couple of days ago that spring starts next week!!!, which means I only have a few more days to finish my winter TBR! Unfortunately, FOUR of my current reads are winter TBR titles… 😅 But I’m going to see how many I can finish, and start the only one left on that TBR list that I haven’t started yet:
- delilah green doesn’t care // ashley herring blake
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥