It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
This was almost another late WWW post! I forgot that I hadn’t finished this post yet until just a few minutes ago (when I normally try to get things posted by 10 or 11am EST, and it’s currently almost 3pm), but I figured posting it later in the day than normal was better than a whole day (or week) late. 😅 I didn’t make much progress on my current reads over the last week, as you can see.
- the shadow of the gods // john gwynne → 11%, last updated Jan 20th
- vespertine // margaret rogerson → 20%, last updated Feb 12th
- a court of silver flames // sarah j. maas → 6%, last updated March 2nd
- in darkness, delight: fear the future // andrew lennon & evans light → 33%, last updated April 3rd
- delilah green doesn’t care // ashley herring blake → 9%, last updated March 17th
- dating dr. dil // nisha sharma → 65%, last updated today (April 6th)
What I recently finished:
It feels like I did more reading over the past week than I actually did, but I think that’s just because I started the month off so strong! I read 2 novellas on April 1st. Maybe the April’s Fool joke I played on myself was thinking I could keep up that reading speed throughout the week. 😂
- tryst six venom // penelope douglas (DNF)
I’m just not a bully romance reader and it’s high time I accept that.
- the bone cutters // renee s. decamillis
The good news is that I finally read this novella I was looking forward to for so long! The bad news is that it was pretty bad lol.
- come closer // sara gran
Luckily, my other April 1st read was another anticipated horror novella and was MUCH better. I loved this and I fully get the hype!
What I’ll read next:
Mainly I need to focus on current reads, but I am very excited for a few buddy reads I have coming up!
- sundial // catriona ward (with ashley)
- comfort me with apples // catherynne m. valente (with evelyn)
- her soul for revenge // harley laroux (with malli)
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥