It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I finally made some progress on most of my current reads! 🥳
- the shadow of the gods // john gwynne → 14%, last updated May 3rd
- vespertine // margaret rogerson → 20%, last updated Feb 12th
- a court of silver flames // sarah j. maas → 6%, last updated March 2nd
- in darkness, delight: fear the future // andrew lennon & evans light → 59%, last updated May 2nd
- delilah green doesn’t care // ashley herring blake → 15%, last updated May 1st
- queen of teeth // hailey piper → 8%, last updated May 2nd
- finlay donovan is killing it // elle cosimano → 49%, last updated May 3rd
What I recently finished:
I read two horror novellas in the past week! It’s not much, but it’s more than I read for most of April. 😅
- typhoid mary // charlie dalton
- kingdom of needle and bone // mira grant (RE-READ)
What I’ll read next:
Lots of buddy reads this month! These are three that I’m planning on starting over the next week:
- hide // kiersten white
- sundial // catriona ward
- her soul for revenge // harley laroux
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥
Enjoy your reading!
I’m currently reading A River Enchanted!
Thank you Evelyn! I hope you’re enjoying your reading too!!
Yay, for making some progress!!! Finlay will probably be one you finish before your next WWW! It’s such a great time!! Have a wonderful week! <3
Thank you! 😀 I hope your week is awesome!!
Thank you! You too! It’s been great so far. 🙂
ahhh, i can’t wait to see what you think of hide! i hope you enjoy it💜
I’m so freaking excited to start it tonight!! ♥
Yay for progress! I was thinking of picking up Delilah Green soon cos I’m in a mood for some cute/sweet romances. I hope you enjoy whichever books you continue reading! 😊
Thank you Dini! I’d love to hear your thoughts on Delilah if you pick it up soon! 🥰🥰
I wish you luck finishing more of your current reads! At the moment, I’m reading an arc of In the Shadow of Lightning by Brian McClellan!
Thank you! I hope your ARC is going well! 🥰
Happy reading! I’m currently reading Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly and loving it!
Thank you! Oh good, I’m so glad you’re loving it!
Can’t wait for your thoughts on Hide!
I just started it today, but so far, so good! I love books with messed up games/tournaments and stuff like that!