It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
I’ve really enjoyed getting back into blogging lately, but I’m having a hard time remembering to post regularly. I thought getting back into the swing of WWW Wednesdays might be a good way to help me stay on track and post at least one blog post each week.
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I’m slowly but surely whittling away at this list. 😌 I’ve decided to start adding little progress notes to each book on the list in the bullet points below unless I have nothing new to say, in which case, I’ll just leave it at the title.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea
- Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter: I temporarily “lost” this one, and by that I mean I for some reason put it back on the shelf? I don’t know why, but it’s on my desk now, so it’s some sort of progress. 😂
- Stolen Tongues
- When No One is Watching
- Come With Me
- The Anthropocene Reviewed: My library hold for checking the ebook back out literally JUST came in a few hours ago and I can’t wait to finish this!
- Ghost Girl
What I recently finished:
Still on track… still a bit shook by it. I’ve been reminded of how much I absolutely love making time to unplug and read for a bit before bed, and honestly, I might challenge myself again in October! (This list looks shorter than it should be just because last week’s post was delayed and had 2 extra days on it!)
- Horrid by Katrina Lena: This was one of the creepiest YA horror novels I’ve ever read and I LOVED it.
- Stuck On You by Jasper Bark: Gross, fun, and quick. This kind of felt like one of those plots that is so outlandish you have to laugh, but it was really well-executed.
- Monstrum Poetica by Jezzy Wolfe: One of the best poetry collections I’ve ever read! The poems are all about monsters and cryptids.
- Chef’s Kiss by Jarrett Melendez: An adorable queer new adult rom-com graphic novel that I could not put down. I was so invested in these characters!
- Someone to Share My Nightmares: Stories by Sonora Taylor: Holy shit, this was the horror/romance crossover collection I didn’t know I needed so much!
What I’ll read next:
Oops, I didn’t start The Heart Principle last week like I meant to! The group discussion is coming up soon, so I definitely need to prioritize that this week. I also need to focus on finishing Intensity ASAP since the group read is this weekend. I don’t think I’ll add any new “up next” plans to this list today!
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥