It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
I’ve really enjoyed getting back into blogging lately, but I’m having a hard time remembering to post regularly. I thought getting back into the swing of WWW Wednesdays might be a good way to help me stay on track and post at least one blog post each week.
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I’m slowly but surely whittling away at this list. 😌 I’ve decided to start adding little progress notes to each book on the list in the bullet points below unless I have nothing new to say, in which case, I’ll just leave it at the title.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea
- Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter
- Stolen Tongues
- When No One is Watching
- Come With Me
- The Anthropocene Reviewed: I think I’ll finish this today!
- Ghost Girl
What I recently finished:
Still on track! I’ve decided I’m definitely challenging myself in October, too – though I haven’t decided if October’s goal will be a book per day, or a certain number of pages per day.
- Spell on Wheels by Kate Leth: Pretty cute!
- Transmuted by Eve Harms: Weird, terrifying, and fun.
- Fanged Dandelion by Eric LaRocca: Eric never stops blowing my mind with their gorgeous writing. ♥
- Ain’t Burned All the Bright by Jason Reynolds: This was really lovely, but sad (as I generally expect Jason Reynolds’ books to be).
- Intensity by Dean Koontz: This felt like it took forever to finish, despite me honestly skimming a good chunk of it.
- Between Shades of Gray: The Graphic Novel by Ruta Sepetys: I’ve never read the actual book, and now I know I’m going to need to brace myself when I do, because this broke my heart.
- I Love You, Call Me Back by Sabrina Benaim: Really, really sad.
What I’ll read next:
My goal for today and tomorrow is to get at least 50-100 pages into each of the books left on my October TBR that I haven’t started yet, so I’d better get busy~
- Chasing Ghosts by Marc Hartzman
- Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo
- Horseman by Christina Henry
- Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥
Enjoy your reading!
Thank you Evelyn! ♥
I finished More Than the Game by Jenni Bara yesterday and absolutely loved it. Now I’m focusing on The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin because I need to finish it by tomorrow.
Ooh, I hope you enjoyed your reading!
Glad to hear you’re slowly but surely making progress on your currently reading list! Yay!!
Thank you! 😀 It’s been nice to slowly whittle away at it!