It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I made absolutely zero progress on this list this week. Oops. 😂
- The House in the Cerulean Sea
- Stolen Tongues
- When No One is Watching
- Come With Me
- The Anthropocene Reviewed
What I recently finished:
My October goal has been 100 pages per day, but to be honest, I haven’t been tracking it very closely! I’ve just been relaxing a little more and reading some short stories, and it’s been pretty nice!
- Another Kind by Trevor Bream & Cait May: This was SO GOOD and so sweet!
- Exposed Nerves by Lucy A. Snyder: Pretty solid collection of feminist horror poetry!
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang: Welp, this broke my heart, but it was amazing.
- Afterlife by Sarah Langan: A short story from Issue 1 of Nightmare Magazine. Really emotional and well-done!
- Frontier Death Song by Laird Barron: Another Nightmare issue 1 short that I really liked.
What I’ll read next:
I think my goal for the coming week is primarily just going to be working on current reads! I’d really like to finish Ghost Girl and pick another book from my TBR jar.
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥