It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What I’m currently reading:
I’m going to change this section up a little! Amanda from Classy x Book Reviews gave me a great tip on twitter last week by suggesting that, instead of focusing on ALL of my current reads (even the ones I haven’t made progress on lately), I could just focus on books I’m actively working on right now. So, from now on, that’s how I’ll be formatting these posts!
- Ghost Girl by Ally Malinenko: I’m almost halfway through and aiming to finish this today!
- The Last House On Needless Street by Catriona Ward
What I recently finished:
I definitely fell off the wagon with my 100 pages per day goal for this month, and I think a lot of that is because I haven’t been tracking it, so I think I’m going to try to start a reading tracker for the rest of the month!
- The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green: I’m in love with John Green’s writing all over again. This collection of nonfiction essays was one of the best nonfiction books I’ve ever read.
- Claustrophilia by Ezra Blake: This is one of the most fucked up things I’ve ever read, and I’ve read some really fucked up shit in my life. 😅
What I’ll read next:
I just realized while typing this post up that the month is already almost halfway over, and I’ve barely touched my October TBR. Oops! So, I’m picking a few to focus on this week (hopefully):
- Peel Back and See by Mike Thorn
- Comfort Me With Apples by Catherynne M. Valente
- In Darkness, Delight: Fear the Future edited by Andrew Lennon & Evans Light
- A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter
What are you reading right now, or what did you recently finish? Let me know in the comments!
— destiny ♥