The Weekly Wrap is a new post I’ll be doing every week where we’ll talk about current reads, recently finished reads, what I’m listening to, games I’m playing, movies I’m watching, and general life stuff. ♥ If you’re a fan of my past WWW Wednesday & The Sunday Post updates, you’ll love this combination of the two!
on the blog:
|last week:||this week:|
|✨ january wrap
✨ romance highlights (on KU)
✨ saturday smalls
✨ REVIEW: prosper’s demon
✨ favorite diverse romances
|✨ romance authors I want to read
✨ REVIEW: silver in the wood
✨ recent TBR additions
latest video uploads:
(click the thumbnails to watch!)
- Seven Deadly Shadows (25%) — I really intended to finish this one by now! 🙄
- Cracked Up to Be (27%)
I’m still pretty behind on the “29 books in 29 days” thing… sigh. This past week wasn’t great for reading.
- Hearts On Hold ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Rolling in the Deep 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
It’s Contemporary-a-thon! I’m working on my C-A-T TBR, which includes Cracked Up to Be and these first 3, plus I’m starting buddy reads today for #4 & #5:
- How to Make Friends with the Sea
- Let’s Talk About Love
- Pet (BR with Bee)
- Foul is Fair (BR with Whitney)
new review arrivals:
- House of Shadows
- print arcs:
- audio arcs:
- Upright Women Wanted
- You Are Not Alone
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You
- The Gravity of Us
- I finally looked at LibroFM’s February picks and went a little overboard.
- I requested House of Shadows before I realized it was a re-release and I could’ve just read it on Kindle Unlimited. Me to myself:
what I watched:
🎥 Another week of not really watching anything.
what I’m listening to:
🎵 This was just a Spotify shuffle kind of week. I dunno where my head’s been, y’all.
what I’m playing:
🎮 … nope, didn’t play anything either.
This week was… I don’t know. I didn’t think it was all that bad while it was happening (until a mental health low smacked the hell out of me yesterday), but looking back, I didn’t DO ANYTHING besides schoolwork and cleaning and work. And I don’t know if anyone else is like this, but when I realize I haven’t done anything hobby-related or related to my interests in a few days, that is always a HUGE red flag that my mental health has been suffering and I haven’t been loving on myself the way I ought to be. This past week just felt like a blur and I’m not sure what was up with it, but hopefully the coming week will be better.
goals for the coming week:
Update on last week’s goals:
- Write reviews for at least 20 of the books on my “RTC” (review to come) shelf on goodreads
- ❌❌❌❌❌ Nope. I reviewed ONE. Sigh.
- Re-do all of my booktube thumbnails with a new thumbnail style
- ❌❌❌❌❌ Noooooope…
- Plan out all of my February bookstagram posts
- ✅ I did do this! I haven’t taken all of the photos yet but I wrote down a dated list and that’s a start.
This week’s new goals:
- (carrying over) Write reviews for 20+ RTCs
- (carrying over) Re-do booktube thumbnails
- Catch up on blog hopping (I think there are about 700 posts sitting in Feedly waiting for me…)
a few last words:
— destiny ♥
twitter | booktube | bookstagram | facebook | goodreads